Pursue a general studies program? Deepening certain areas of interest or revisiting topics from a previous course of study? The guest auditor program at the 新万博体育下载_万博体育app【投注官网】 of Augsburg makes it possible and offers an extensive range of topics in a wide variety of disciplines.
Would you like to further your education in certain topics or subjects, but do not want to take any exams? Then you can attend individual, selected courses - mostly lectures - at Augsburg 新万博体育下载_万博体育app【投注官网】 that interest you as a guest student. The prerequisite for attending courses is a general university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) or the Mittlere Reife. Guest students are required to pay a fee.
- Guest students do not pay a student fee and do not receive a semester ticket.
- In courses of study with no admission restrictions, visiting students may participate in all courses, provided that the number of participants is not limited.
- Participation in language courses of the Language Center for guest students is not possible.
- It is not possible to credit academic achievements towards a later full course of study.
- Guest students are also not legally entitled to take examinations.
More information in German language